PRIVACY STATEMENT - hdmomtube.com
Our website is not meant for individuals who are under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from such individuals.
We respect your privacy and are committed to the protection of your personal information that we may collect when you visit our website.
This policy applies to the data collected on both desktop and mobile versions of the website, including applications authored by us that provide access to the website contents. It also applies to data collected through email correspondence.
We sometimes place links on our website to third party websites or services. We have no control over the privacy policies of these websites or services, and you should read the policies of any site or service you access via links on our website.
Any question or concerns about this policy may be sent to us by way of our contact form.
Personal information we collect
We gather different kinds of information from registered and non-registered users of our website as described in the following:
A. Members - If you become a member of the website by registering, you voluntarily provide such information as username, password and email address. We collect information about your preferences and interests and any other information your provide in your communications with us. Technical and usage data we collect from non-members is also collected from you (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
How we collect information
Your data is collected by us in the following ways:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, we use passive data collection methods, such as cookies, to gather information that includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version and language, location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - You may provide us with your personal information directly by creating a user account on our site, by posting materials such as comments, or by requesting support, reporting issues or otherwise corresponding with us.
Our use of personal information
The purposes for which we use the personal data collected form you include the following:
- To provide the website and your ability to interact with the website's features
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To enable technical diagnostics to ensure proper functioning of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
How we share your information
We may disclose your personal data to the parties and in the circumstances described below:
- Service providers who enable the efficient operation of the website, and only for the purposes of providing their services
- A party or parties who, through transfer of business assets for any reason, assumes ownership of the assets in their entirety or of a substantial portion thereof
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
Your rights regarding your information
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
Transfer of information to other countries
Personal data that we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than your own that may have different privacy laws or be located outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, or by using our website, you are agreeing to this.